Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Mother of all Checklists!

Image courtesy of YHL

After my last post on the Final Inspection Checklist, one of the lovely members at the Home One Forum *waves to Belinda* kindly passed on the Mother of all Checklists which was compiled by another lovely member *hi Amanda*

Are you still with me?  Good.

I asked Amanda if she'd mind in turn if I passed on the 44 page - yes, 44 page - checklist to anyone else that may be interested and she was more than happy.

The list has been designed around Amanda's house of course so you just need to adapt it to your own house.  It is the most comprehensive list I think you could possibly come up with.

So if you'd like a copy, please just send me your email address over here.


1 comment:

Belinda said...

*waves back!* *Waves to Amanda also :)!*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...