- Front part of the house is dedicated to a 1 bedroom unit.
- We've extended laundry to match the width of garage (now also includes a 'mud room' - to hang bags, store shoes etc)
- Media Room in middle of the house has been turned into a study nook / wine rack / WIP / Ensuite & WIR to Bedroom 2 (which is now the main bedroom in our part of the house).
- Swapped windows between Living & Dining Room
- Created an alcove between 2 windows in Living Room so we can put a fire place.
- Putting timber bi-folds out to Alfresco with no corner wall.
- Expanded width of house by 1m which gives us a bigger family room, kitchen and essentially allows us to have the study nook.
- We put a 4th bedroom on the back of house with French doors opening to the back yard. This is going to be a playroom and has a wardrobe the full width of the room.
- Created a 'store room' behind the toilet space opening to the outside (for storage of mower etc - didn't want to waste valuable backyard with a shed).
- Made Bedroom 2 bigger (our room)
- Oh & we've flipped garage & self-contained unit around to best suit our block.
So, what do you think?