Saturday, April 16, 2011

Organising all those cords...

A few weeks ago I was researching cord labels on the internet because if you're anything like us, you have a heap of cords, chargers etc that you find hard to remember what goes with what!

I abandoned the effort because I could only find really expensive labels and labels are not something I'd spend much money on!

Flicking through a Howards Storage World catalogue this evening and there they are for only $12.95!

So I thought I'd share :)



3 comments:

SkyPiea~~Sky Island said...

Good share!

I think I'm in need for a few of these as well. Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, what a nifty idea! Thanks for that K :)

Thigee said...

Great Idea, I will definitely be buying these.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...