Thursday, February 17, 2011

Address Stamps

Came across these gorgeous self-inking personalised address stamps a while ago on Young House Love and thought what a perfect early (verrrrry early) house warming present it would be to ourselves so ordered one.

We received our gorgeous stamp from Three Designing Women only recently and I love, love, love it!  'B' on the other hand just isn't quite so excited, can't imagine why.

Here's a sample of the one I chose...



Unfortunately they don't deliver to Australia but I didn't let that stop me and I opened a US parcel forwarding account with Ship it to and voila.

Since ordering this gorgeous stamp, I've noticed they're also on Etsy and found some of the following cute ones that all deliver to Australia!  Gotta love the strong Aussie dollar when buying American.
















4 comments:

Shayne said...

I saw those on YHL too - gorgeous!!

Thanks for the links to the Etsy ones - might have to invest in one now :)

April and Allan said...

Love these!! have been designing a label to be printed but absolutely love these stamps instead!!

Karla said...

Glad you love them too girls! Pretty reasonably priced too I thought.

Cass said...

Love them.. what a great idea... thanks for the link!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...