- Land is looking finished, with street signs now up
- Developer confirmed that land should be registered by end of the month and settlement to occur early December
- Eden Brae have been granted access to the land and conducted soil and survey tests yesterday (don't believe anything out of the ordinary was discovered)
- Street name confirmed!!!
- Hubby met our neighbour and said they were really lovely!
- Received official sub-division documents and our land is slightly larger than originally thought!!!
- Developer has gone and put in a concrete drive-way up to the building envelope (we're in a battle-axe) - this was quite unexpected but very much appreciated!
- Discovered my colleagues husband is a brickie with Eden Brae and was given the name of a Site Supervisor that they highly recommended - asked our Customer Service Representative if we could have him as a Site Supervisor and it was confirmed as a-ok!
- In the process of organising our loan, we were told of the few banks that do an upfront valuation. As I wanted to avoid any nasty surprises where possible, we went down this track and the valuation came in spot on for what we're paying (which is what you'd expect but doesn't always roll that way!). Turns out the valuer has also built the same house!! What are the chances?!
Official surveys etc will go off to council next week and our finance application was submitted yesterday - so fingers crossed things continue to go well.
Have to say - every step of the way (so far) with Eden Brae has just been second to none!